Corporate & Institutional Clients
- Amity High School (Woodbridge, Conneticut - USA
- Bear River High School (Garland, Utah - USA)
- Chattanooga State Community College (Chattanooga, Tennessee)- USA)
- Cadmes BV (Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands)
- GlenAir (Glendale, California -USA)
- East Ridge High School (Woodbury MN - USA)
- Egypt-Japan University of Science & Technology (New Borg El-Arab City, Alexandria - Egypt)
Firma Stem Cell Systems (Berlin, Germany)
- Gateway Technical College (Kenosha, Wisconsin - USA)
- Lewis Clark State College (Lewiston, Idaho - USA)
- Media Educator Corporation (Bellevue, Washington
- MSC Industrial (Murray, Utah, USA)
- Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School (Fitchburg, MA, USA)
- OshKosh Defense Corporation (Oshkosh, Wisconsin - USA)
- Pierce Fittings ( Selma, California, USA)
- Russell Plastics (Lindenhurst, NY - USA)
- Sealed Air Corporation (Duncan, South Carolina - USA)
- Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore)
- Tindall Corporation (Petersburg, VA, USA)
- UBS Library Services (Singapore)
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Western Plastics (Portland, Tennessee - USA)
- Westinghouse Electric Company (Pennsylvania, USA)
In addition to the following feedback from our customers, we invite you to review our feedback on eBay as well as our product reviews and feedback on Amazon.
"There were 2 reasons I bought your product. 1) I was very impressed by the annunciation of the trainer. Top Marks. 2) I found your company through YouTube. I am a mathematician, not an engineer and I design Theme Park rides. Often the math is too complex to communicate effectively so I use Inventor to translate the concepts but I have had all sorts of problems with animating constraints for non-linear applications. It was your surface tutorial that has opened a whole new world of possibilities. Just very clear and non-pretentious." - Patrick, Singapore
“I wasn't sure in the beginning because
the price for this SolidWorks tutorial seemed low. When I read
the tutorial reviews at Amazon I said let me take the risk and buy it.
Actually this SolidWorks tutorial is very detailed and clear to understand.
It is much better then any CAD book I have seen. I never learned
any CAD program from the books so far. I am far ahead of my SolidWorks class because of this tutorial. ”--Hovig K., California, USA
"The sample videos I watched were of exceptional quality and very professional. You can expect my order today." --David K., California, USA.
“I purchased the SolidWorks and CATIA tutorial. It is an absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional
company such as yours!”--Ryan J., South Africa
"The SolidWorks tutorials are great. Having video instruction rather than a book
makes all the difference."--Ethan H., Michigan, USA.
"The tutorial arrived and is doing the job; thank you very much
for your fast shipment."--Dieter S., Germany.
"Thanks for the student discount! As a repeating buyer, I can
say that your SolidWorks tutorial is the best. Thank you."--Roman A., New York, USA.
"I'm from Italy. This is the one CATIA tutorial I hear where voice is
clear and speaking is not too fast. Very good for me.--Giovanni
"Impressed with the speed of shipment and at the low cost. I
ordered Friday and had my course by Monday. Fast service. Good SolidWorks tutorial. "--John
K., Washington, USA.
"Very excited, the SolidWorks videos are so well done!!! I have learned a ton from your youtube videos, and HAD to get the series. The narrator/solidworks guru does a fine job, she's fast on the delivery & thank goodness for rewind.." Frank R, Utah USA
"I appreciate your work very much! Even if I'm a pro in Solidworks and 3D sometimes I need to check something new.. and with your tutorials ,,,wooooo... great !!! Really Good Job !!!" Alex, Italy