VIDEO-TUTORIALS.NET RESOURCES & SPECIALS
- Our YouTube channel, videotutorials2, is where you can see 100s of our video tutorials, all in one convenient place. We’ve got lots of SolidWorks tutorials, CATIA tutorials, Inventor tutorials, AutoCAD tutorials, Visual Basic tutorials, and dozens of hours of music tutorials.
- Visit our webstore on Amazon for reviews & ratings of our products, and to get free shipping on discs with Amazon Prime. Our SolidWorks tutorials, CATIA tutorials, Inventor tutorials and more ship from here, right from Amazon.
- Visit our eBay store; we have lots of feedback and reviews here for your reference. Our SolidWorks tutorials, CATIA tutorials, Inventor tutorials and more are usually bundled and sold here at special prices, with free shipping of discs.
- Need to review the AutoCAD suites and regular design software, and compare the versions to find what is right for you? This is where to go.
- Click here to go the AutoDesk Inventor home, where you can review the various modules and packages, and sign up for free trials.
- Here is where to go if you are looking for CATIA software.
- Here is where to go if you need SolidWorks software. There are also a lot of learning resources.
- Journey Education provides student software for AutoDesk products to college educators & students
- You can now buy a variety of AutoDesk student versions of software right from Amazon; search, search!
- The Academic Superstore is a major portal for student software. You need to provide proof of enrollment in a related course and valid student ID. This is a good spot for K-12.