See the New Face of SOLIDWORKS 2016!
There are hundreds of customer-focused enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2016, but the first thing you might notice is the new user interface (UI) that was designed with one goal in mind: to make you more productive.
See the New Face of SOLIDWORKS 2016
The newly designed SOLIDWORKS 2016 UI offers:
- Breadcrumbs for convenient access to any model level without needing the Feature Tree
- A consistent look and feel across all SOLIDWORKS products so you can easily switch tools
- New section cuts that highlight mating issues for the control knob; and the breadcrumb tool allows fast selection of the problem mate so you can easily modify it
- The ability to easily select underlying features, such as sketches, and edit them from the cursor
- Simplified mate selections; just apply transparency to the body defined in the mate
- Auto size selection lists for immediate access to all selections
- A streamlined workflow with the confirmation toolbar at the cursor for quick modification of any level of a model
WATCH THE VIDEO and check out the new face of SOLIDWORKS 2016 today to learn how these time-saving improvements to the UI can help you focus on your design, not the design tool.
Thanks! Rosanna D, VTN