SOLIDWORKS Webinar – Overcoming Design Challenges
This SOLIDWORKS webinar is happening today, and it’s your last chance to register for it! Simply click the link below to sign up for this SOLIDWORKS webinar about the variety of tools that SOLIDWORKS offers for developing a High Tech product. During this 22-minute webinar, Dassault will walk through the some of the biggest design challenges and demonstrate best in class techniques to get your High Tech product designed, tested, assembled and off to market.
SOLIDWORKS is known for mechanical CAD, but there is a full toolset of general purpose tools for all industries from concept through manufacturing. We will demonstrate how SOLIDWORKS empowers you to work concurrently and collaboratively to tackle challenges specific to the High Tech industry, including concept development, design, validation, assembly creation, data management and high resolution renderings output.
In just 22 minutes learn how to streamline your product design and delivery by:
- Collaborating on new concepts
- Turning design, testing and documentation into a concurrent process
- Predicting how well and how long your design will hold up under real world conditions
- Reducing the time and expense of prototypes
- Creating high-resolution renderings for sales and marketing
SOLIDWORKS Webinar – Dec 15, 2015 – Register now – Click this link.
Thanks! Rosanna D, VTN