June 2016 Fusion 360 News from AutoDesk – What is New?
- Check out this Quick Tip Video from Autodesk on how to click and drag on components in a design.
- Are you an AutoCAD user? Are you looking to migrate to a 3D modeller, and are considering Fusion 360? Here is an introductory video from an AutoDesk engineer that we recommend for gauging how tough your transition is going to be!
- Are you new to Fusion 360 and want some introductory training? AutoDesk has a lot. Check out this page, where you can sign up for free video training.
- Many users reported that the trackpad and touchscreen navigation was unexpectedly inverted after the latest update. It’s been repaired, restored to its previous functionality.
- AutoDesk fixed a glitch where if you opened a design file with missing references, a logging system would typically log the missing references–well, this wasn’t working. Now it is, yay!
- AutoDesk found some issues where designs in the data panel were missing their thumbnails. This update now has them restored.
- AutoDesk also fixed server-side crash issues related to cloud translation where it was causing design uploads to not work properly. Overall robustness of the cloud translations are better now, too
- AutoDesk got lots of complaints about measure command crashing the application. After cleaning up some bad code, it is now fixed.
- Stay tuned for the next update on June 8, from AutoDesk, and I’ll post more June 2016 Fusion 360 News!
- For fun, check out this webinar about deep sea diving simulation with Fusion 360. Not much time left to sign up; the webinar is June 9, so follow the link and get your spot secured asap! Deep sea diving simulation webinar from AutoDesk.
- Want to learn about using Fusion 360 for 3d printing? Try this webinar: 3d Printing for Fusion 360.
That’s all, folks! Thanks for visiting. We’ll see you again soon.
Kind regards, Rosanna D, VTN – video-tutorials.net.
PS – For lots of sample videos of my work, please visit my YouTube channel at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/videotutorials2.